Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Week 7

Hello,
This week we looked a little more at podcasts and had sometime to work on our assignment. I am going to read a children's story for mine. Although I have not finished I have learned a lot about the program. Today we also started working on building an app. We first took a look at some apps and planned a lesson around them. Then we used the website Ibuildapp.com to make our own app. Although we only went through the basics I learned a lot. An app can be very helpful in communicating with parent and helping keep in touch and letting them know what is happening. Making an app is a cool process and one that will be a useful tool when I become a teacher. An app is an easy way for parents to stay informed. This week was very informational and I am looking forward to discovering more.
Until next week,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment