Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Week 3

Hello,
This week we are focusing on making a short video. We spent sometime thinking about ways to use videos in the classroom. Videos can be helpful we learning about a new place to get a better idea of what it looks like. Videos are also more attention grabbing than just a picture. You can also use videos by having the students make videos about books or other things to really bring the lesson to life. I have not worked with iMovie before so this should be a learning experience for me. We choose to do our 30 second video about recycling. We made our plan today about the video and are planning to start it soon. There is much to learn about how to make a video and I am looking forward to learning about a new tool. This learning experience will be helpful to get some sort of grasp of what the program can do. Although I'm sure technology will change a lot between now and when I start teaching, I do believe this will be a helpful tool to have some experience with. Students are getting more and more creative when I comes to projects and I want to have knowledge of as many programs as possible so I can help them.

Until next week, Alyssa.

No comments:

Post a Comment