Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Week 4

Hello,
This week we finished up with using iMovie. First my group finished up the movie we were making last week. Then we got an assignment where we were given a half an hour to make a movie trailer using iMovie on the iPad. The iMovie app on the iPads is a little different than the one on the computer. However after using the computer program I found it easy to navigate the iPad app. This lesson taught me that students can make movies in a short amount of time. I think that making a movie is a creative way to bring lessons to life and that it could make the children more engaged. With how easy it is to use kids could make a short video about the book they read to make it really come to life. This would help them to really understand what happens in the book. Next we were given the assignment using Google maps. Using Google maps can be helpful when talking bout a new place to give kids the opportunity to see the places being talked about. I have not figured out all of Google maps yet or finished the project but I'm sure I will learn a lot about the program as I finish the project.
Until next time,
Alyssa Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment